Hi Ariel,
I've had a look at you're work, I'd have to advise being careful on
where you override methods. I did a similar thing as you to start with
too - ie. a generic proxy that adds triggering - but realised there
are subtle differences between data/removeData and attr/removeAttr.

Don't forget about functions such as:
jQuery.attr(elem, name, value) and jQuery.data(...) - which are the
actual implementations that are called from their jQuery.fn.*
counterparts.