I've just had a look at r6344 and there seems to be an extra argument
in jQuery.event.add but that function hasn't been modified (yet?).
And maybe it's been mentioned before but if you're really adding this
feature why not do the same with $.each? Hopefully no one uses the
internal `args` argument and it would be at least as useful as for
events.