@Peter

Always refreshing to meet a JavaScript guru, helping with a guru
device ;)

@ALL

This is an discussion on library develeopment philosophy.
There are only two sides to this coin: fast and dangerous and safe and
slow.
Library developers task is to find a balance between the two.
But, it is very difficult to balnce on the edge.
jQuery is (currently) fast and dangerous, which is very popular choice
it seems.
Unless one is burnt when trying to make a mess out of legacy javascript
+css+html and introduce jQuery in the same time.

-- DBJ