On May 19, 4:40 pm, Matt Kruse <m...@thekrusefamily.com> wrote:
> The list I see is a little confusing and I'm not sure where it's all
> coming from.
>
> I also took a stab at "aggregating" jQuery info
> here:http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/gadget/jquery/
>
> I've been using it in my iGoogle page for a few weeks and it's been
> great for me. I plan to clean it up a bit more and possibly add more
> content sources.
>
> I've also been messing with a tool to monitor Twitter for searches,
> such as "jquery" or "javascript" and aggregate posted url's, show
> relationships between users posting on the topic, find the most
> "important" users for the topic, etc. I may release that at some point
> in the future. It's kind of a cool way to see what's going on in the
> "jQuery Cloud".

hi matt

currently, i'm collecting my initial bookmark and some sites about
jquery that supports rss. soon i'll write a list into sidebar with
these sources.

about twitter, i really thought in monitor twitter but there are many
junk things, as . i'm studing a good way for implement this
integration.

thanks