wow, all this stuff sonds like a path finder AI algo a la "A*" (A Star) in a
mono column grid with optional context as obstacle in the north direction
... did anybody of us think about some algo to quickly map the DOM in a 3D
space? ... seriously, nested nodes are up in the Z scale, documentElement is
the floor, and z-index a part, which is virtual, I would not be surprised if
tomorrow somebody will splash down the DOM finding quickest way to relate
nodes and distances ( sorry, I guess this glass of wine is not that good )

Regards