It's very possible as the company continues to expand :P.
Now that you mention it, though, I could probably break them out into a
department and then manager menu/submenu which would filter the list out
quite nicely.

Though, of all the things I've used jQuery for, this being the only issue
really says a lot about it.
Optimizing the menu like that might even eliminate, or at least greatly
reduce, this issue.

Thanks for the ideas and help.

I probably would have continued to over think the situation and may have
taken even longer to come up with the idea to break the menu into
department/manager groups, haha.

Over thinking is sometimes worse than inexperience, I think.