Don't forget -khtml, WebKit also supports it, but I recall reports that
some versions of Konqueror support it using -khtml.
Also, it's future compat, but one of the Opera devs said that if they
did implement it in Opera they would be using -o-border-radius if not
the standard border-radius at that point.

The thing about border radius to be careful of though is -moz's
alternate method of specifying corners.