Hello,
has anyone managed to build jQuery from a forked repository?

The submodules won't pull in the clone of my forked repo, I can't work
out why - 'make init' does nothing, all I get is this:

Grabbing external dependencies...
>From g...@github.com:jollytoad/jquery
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up-to-date.
>From g...@github.com:jollytoad/jquery
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up-to-date.

It works fine though if I clone the original repo from
git://github.com/jquery/jquery.git and run 'make init'.

This is my .git/config:

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = false
        logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
        url = g...@github.com:jollytoad/jquery.git
[branch "master"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/master
[remote "jquery"]
        url = git://github.com/jquery/jquery.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/jquery/*

and .gitmodules:

[submodule "test/qunit"]
        path = test/qunit
        url = git://github.com/jquery/qunit.git
[submodule "src/sizzle"]
        path = src/sizzle
        url = git://github.com/jeresig/sizzle.git

Any ideas?
- Mark