You're probably getting the Exception 5 due to the "-" in the attribute
name, which is illegal. That said, there's no such thing as a
-moz/webkit-border-radius attribute--those are CSS properties, which when
paired with legal values can reside in the style attribute of an element,
e.g.:

$('#broken').attr('style', '-moz-border-radius: 9000px');

But you should probably just look into using the .css() method.