That commit also makes event.js dependent on support.js so scripts inclusion
order in build scripts must be updated. But even after adding the missing
"}" and adjusting build.xml, I still cannot get a working build. I got the
following error when running the generated jquery.js

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'ready'

         } else if ( jQuery.isFunction( selector ) ) {
139    return rootjQuery.ready( selector );
         }

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Julian Aubourg <aubourg.jul...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Commented about it here :
> http://github.com/jquery/jquery/commit/7d36ccfa8eb018fcf349e1f74e3a0a614385558f
>
> 2009/12/7 Karl Swedberg <k...@englishrules.com>
>
> I pulled in the latest changes this morning from the jQuery GitHub repo,
>> but when I tried to run "make" it threw a couple errors:
>>
>> ERROR] 1:0:Compilation produced 2 syntax errors.
>> org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Compilation produced 2 syntax
>> errors.
>> at
>> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.YUICompressor$1.runtimeError(YUICompressor.java:135)
>>  at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.parse(Parser.java:410)
>> at org.mozilla.javascript.Parser.parse(Parser.java:355)
>> at
>> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.parse(JavaScriptCompressor.java:312)
>>  at
>> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.<init>(JavaScriptCompressor.java:533)
>> at
>> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.YUICompressor.main(YUICompressor.java:112)
>>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> at
>>  at
>>  at com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:20)
>> make: *** [dist/jquery.min.js] Error 2
>>

>>  In the dist folder, the jquery.min.js file is now empty and the jquery.js
>> file is throwing an error.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> --Karl
>>
>>  --