On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 2:53 PM, blizzard <tylerwor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried this on Windows 7  and on Windows 2003 server

I just posted a screenshot confirming the error,

http://dev.jquery.com/attachment/ticket/5788/screenshot_scott_sauyet_2010-01-12a.png

I get no error unless Firebug is open.

This consistently gets the error for me:

    1 Start with Firebug open
    2 Load page, wait for loading animation to complete
    3 Click on "My Saved Homes" in the top navigation
    4 Choose "Sign In"
    5 Enter "sc" in the email box
    6 Hit TAB: the validation error is shown
    7 Hit CTRL-TAB: type "scott.sau...@gmail.com"
    8 Error is shown in Firebug

Error text: "uncaught exception: [Exception... "Illegal operation on
WrappedNative prototype object" nsresult: "0x8057000c
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_OP_ON_WN_PROTO)" location: "JS frame ::
http://www.realestatehomepages.com/includes/cachablescripts/js/jquery/1.4rc1/jquery.js
:: anonymous :: line 4968" data: no]"

  -- Scott