I'm not clear on your suggestion? I'm *glad* document.ready
neutralizes the resize event onLoad - it is really an error that is
inconsistent with all other browsers! If document.ready didn't
neutralizing this event, then I'd have to add my own code to prevent
it from running!

I only mentioned this here because document.ready DOES 'change' the
default IE event triggering. It's *not a problem for me*, but is
rather odd.