Hi,

I am new to JQury. And curretnly I am using Jquery 'Column Navigation'
plugin (from http://source.polaris-digital.com/column-navigation/) to create
a dynamic file tree.

I am creating child elements by using AJAX calls. While creating dynamic
file tree, the style used by the plugin has not applied for the sub trees.
For that currently I have manually call the 'jquery-columnnav-1.0-min.js'
after appending the sub directories.  But this cause some issues in listing
the tree. The issue I am facing is, just consider root folder has a child,
say rootfolder/1. While clicking on rootFolder, it doesnot show
rootfolder/1. but it construct the htmls. If I click on the root drive next
time, then only it list rootfolder/1.

Is there a way or any function to automatically apply the styles of the file
tree for dynamic childs. In the example mentioned in the link, they set the
columnnavigator id for the div.

Thanks in advance.