Hi,

I have a website with header, menu, content.

To change the content according to the menu clicked,
I use show() and hide() functions of jquery.

In Mozilla I got everything working,
but in IE6, the height won't adapt according to the content's length.

U can check it here :

http://matthew16.free.fr/portfolio/

With Mozilla, if u click on the menu's, everything is ok,
but with IE6 try to click on menu "Services" followed by "Projects"
for example.

I can't find a solution to this so I am asking here ...

I set the height like this, to get the footer at the bottom of the
viewport if content is less high then viewport :

body, html {...height:100%;...}
#container {...min-height:100%;...}
<!--[if IE 6]>
<![endif]-->