Thank you Robert and Richard for your responses. So far I don't know
enough about Ruby or PHP to even begin to understand how I could get
this to work on my Windows 2003 server.

I got a glimmer of something interesting there though, maybe even a
business plan.

Has anybody or is anybody interested in creating a server that takes
two parameters through some process like XMLRPC, SOAP etc...,
parameter one would be a public url, parameter two would be a jQuery
selector and returns just the HTML from your selector? I'd pay for
something like that, for a bucket of 1000 requests or something. If
webmasters didn't want you crawling their site for that, I'm sure a
meta tag or robots.txt could stop it. Hmm...any thoughts or takers on
that? It sounds like these two things are almost there.

-Shaun