Hi again folks,

Almost finished with the form validation/form plugin
combo! A quick question:

I have a password field that I'd like to encrypt
before sending via ajaxSubmit (a simple MD5 call would
suffice). I know I can use beforeSubmit to do things,
but am not sure how to physically change a value. I've
attempted various things with jqForm and formData to
no avail -- is it a correct assumption that there's no
way to have the beforeSubmit function be call by
reference?

Regardless, I downloaded a JS MD5 script, just am not
sure how to change the value before submitting.

Thanks1
-kim

It's here! Your new message!