ohh
sorry I didn't had in mind that it was a form not a link

Chris W. Parker wrote:
Hello,

I'm using ThickBox in IFrame mode and I'm loading a form that submits to
another page and then redirects to a third page. I just did a test of
this and ThickBox loads my form page fine but after I submit the form
and the processing page is done and redirects to the third page, the
third page is loaded within the ThickBox.

What I need to happen is that after the form is submitted to the
processing page the ThickBox will be closed and the table in the parent
page be updated. I know the updating of the parent page's table requires
some AJAX magic but I think I can handle that part once I know how to
get the ThickBox to close on its own.

How can I get started with this?

Thanks,
Chris.