RwL schrieb:
I'm pretty new to jQuery and have hit the wall on this one... I have a
tabular form where data points can be selected for update or to be
ignored, sample here:

http://www.lifford.org/exp/jQuery-checkboxes.html

It was extremely easy to set up the select all / deselect all toggle
at the top on a link to check/uncheck every box in every row. The next
requirement, though, is what's tripping me up: I need the single
checkbox in the last cell of each row to check or uncheck all the
checkboxes in the adjacent (previous) cell, to match its own state. I
don't think I can just use toggle() because the initial state of that
checkbox could have been altered already by the "master toggle" above
the table -- I think this needs to check for the state of the checkbox
after the change and then force the others to match it.

I've searched around and looked at / played with some forms plugins
but none seem to help me get near accomplishing this specific task.

Any pointers?

How about this?

$('input.rowChecker').click(function(){
$(this).parent().siblings('.updateItems').find('[EMAIL PROTECTED]').attr('checked', this.checked);
});

Cheers,
/rw