Good Articles.  I found it interesting to think about that hacks "should" be
ugly.

I think your point about browser specific sheets is well taken.  Firebug
makes this a good thing when you see what styles are applied and can see
which file they are in.  I wish IE had similar.

Another article I found interesting was how OpenLazlo deals with this:
http://weblog.openlaszlo.org/archives/category/documentation/

Wouldn't it be cool if you could invlude a jQuery plugin that made all the
browsers act the same for css?  I know it would be dependant on JS, but it
would make development of alot of projects much faster.  Lots of projects I
see don't let you in without JS.

Glen