It's interesting that google has made it harder to subscribe to groups
when you don't use a gmail account. I for one couldn't survive without
my gmail, and have no idea how I did before gmail. I got all my emails
(school and personal) forwarded to gmail, then labeled and archived
according to what email it was sent to, pretty awesome to have all
your email in one web interface.

But I guess that the whole we-are-going-to-rule-the-world-thingy
google is doing it would be a good choice for them to make people get
a gmail account to be able to use google groups fully.

//kristinn