Glad you figured it out! Feel free to create a new ticket so that the
devs can fix it.

New Ticket: http://dev.jquery.com/newticket

Just be sure to set the component to 'interface'.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 4/6/07, Aditya Mooley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the reply. But that didn't solved the problem.
 After a lot of debugging in islider.js file we noticed that it's the
indicator GIF image which is creating this problem. I had to add the width
of indicator image in the width of slider image to make it work correctly.
 So, if I need the slider of length 100 and the indicator image has width 16
then the slider length has to be 100 + 16 = 116.

 I have updated my example script accordingly to demonstrate this ->
http://sanisoft-demo.com/jquery/slider.html

 This I feel is a bug in slider plugin !!

 Regards,
 Aditya

--
Aditya Mooley