Sweet! Do you know if there's gonna be an eBook version available?

On 4/6/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm VERY proud to announce that the first jQuery book, Learning jQuery,
is now available for pre-order! jQuery Project Team member Karl Swedberg
& Jonathan Chaffer have produced a solid book that will get you up and
running with jQuery in no time.

To quote:

"This book begins with a tutorial to jQuery, followed by an examination
of common, real-world client-side problems, and solutions for each of
them. A detailed reference rounds off the book, making it an invaluable
resource for answers to all your jQuery questions."

I'm placing my order today and I recommend every serious jQuery
developer to pick this up.

http://www.packtpub.com/jQuery/book

Rey.///
--