hi mike,

thanks for the pointer, works fine so far.
just in one particular case i needed to disable
blockui for an $('#id').load( .. ).

i have written my own load() for that case but wonder
if it would make sense to add the filtering option that i
suggested to blockui nonetheless?

i imagine it might be desirable at times to disable only
blockui without knocking out the other handlers.

just my 2c :)
regards, moe