Deigo,

I like it too. Cool. I did notice the same as Scott about the limitation error on example 2. I also noticed a problem where example 3 kept adding browse boxes and buttons. I started with one, then got an additional one for each file I added, and after removing all the files, I was left with two brows controls right next to each other. :o'

Otherwise, great work! I think I could definitely find use for this. :o)

Chris

Scott Sauyet wrote:

Diego A. wrote:
The name says it all. Just thought somebody might find it useful.
Please reply to this thread with suggestions, comments...

http://www.fyneworks.com/jQuery/multiple-file-upload/

Looks very nice.  I love the clean markup.

One bug. Testing your demo page in FF2.0.0.3 and IE7.0.5730.11 both on WinXPsp2, I found that the "limit-3" limits me to two entries, not three. I didn't look at the code, but I'm guessing it's a typical off-by-one issue.

Thanks for sharing this,

  -- Scott

--
http://www.cjordan.us