Selenium[1] might be able to help you. I've never actually used myself,
though.

[1] http://www.openqa.org/selenium/

On 4/9/07, Giant Jam Sandwich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone have resources related to unit testing the front-end of a
Web application, especially if it utilizes jQuery heavily. I have not
heard of unit testing much in this regard, but if there are tools or
sites that would be useful, this seems like a good place to post them.
I am aware of the posts recently regarding the speed tests on
selectors for some of the JavaScript frameworks, so please do not
repost the link to that site. Our managed services group does load
testing on completed Web applications at our company, but I would like
to know if there are tools for in-process front-end development that
measures download speeds, load times, total page weight, suggested
improvements, etc.

Thanks.

Brian

--