Say that in English :)

I've got my form setup just like the example - I'm passing in my data
along with the pipe and the primary ID.  When I select the item and
click the form button I get an alert with the ID.

I'm guessing I need to remove the alert and somehow alter that so it
populates the hidden field instead. I suck at JS so I have no idea how
to do that - any pointers or examples on how to do that would be
appreciated. :)

It seems like there should be someway to use jQuery to possibly hide the
form's submission button until the user actually clicked on one of the
items in the list???

Jim