Hey folks,

Bit of a shameless plug here, but I'd like to announce to you my
project - Webrocket.  It's a CMS built on CakePHP, and using jQuery
for all it's JavaScript.  Currently it uses AJAX functions to load
most of the pages.  I've currently been working on this for a work
project, however the source code is being released under a MIT/GPL
Dual licence.

It also uses the Forms plugin, blockUI plugin and Tablesorter.  You
can check out a demo at http://66.160.135.85/

The official project page is at https://cakeforge.org/projects/webrocket/

Please note, this is an early alpha, as such the code is messy and
buggy.  Most statements are inline, however I will be changing that to
core functions in the next week.

Please feel free to comment, and if anyone feels like contributing
code please feel free to contact me.

Finally the site blog is at http://webrocket.wordpress.com

Tane Piper