Jörn,

>for anyone interested in the progess of the autocomplete plugin I've
>uploaded the current demo: http://jquery.bassistance.de/autocomplete/

Two quick things I noticed (both of which you may be aware of.)

1) If you type in "Spppppp" in the any of the City searches, the results
don't go away. It would seem only matches would show up (so as soon as your
keystrokes no longer match, nothing would be shown.)

2) Occassionally, when editing a multi-value and I have several other values
in there and I go back and edit one of the previous values, the cursor
shoots to the end of the value. I have been able to accurately reproduce
this yet.

3) For multi-value fields, I expected the delimiter to select the value. So,
when I press the comma, I expected the selected value to be filled in just
as if I hit [TAB] or [ENTER]. I'm not sure if it's the *expected* behavior,
but it was the first thing I tried.

-Dan