Hi Glen,

I can't think of any specific challenges right now but I think this is
a cool idea.

Mike

On 4/15/07, Glen Lipka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I started a site to expand upon the idea of the zerba challenge.
http://js.commadot.com (I decided not to regsiter jsframeworks.com)

Side note: Drupal 5.1 is pretty awesome.  I am sure I am not using it's full
potential.  I haven't even changed the theme yet.

Anyway, I copied in the zebra challenge as a proof-of-concept.  And I
started a new challenge.
http://js.commadot.com/node/11  - The expanding list challenge.

It's a little bit tedious to do, but I think a good way to evangelize jQuery
and educate is to show how things can be done in a side-by-side comparrison.
 It's valuable for people considering switching or who have recently
switched.

Question:  Anyone want to help set up more challenges?  Anyone have
suggestions for this to be better?  Anyone have a particular challenge they
would like to see?  Although I am trying to keep it simple to start so I can
get some content traction.

Thanks,

Glen