On 16/04/2007, at 11:34 PM, Dan G. Switzer, II wrote:
PS - This really isn't addressed to Andy, just a general note. Sometimes we developers get too stuck on following "golden rules" and we end up making our code harder to work with. So if you find you have to go to long lengths to code a corner case to a golden rule, just always think if the end pay off
is worth it. Ok, don't with my mini-rant. ;)

Yes there are always exceptions, which is I have been wracking my brain trying to think of the one ones that apply here, so thanks for your input Dan.