Hi !

When I start use this extension i hope that when the browser doesn't
have flash field will be "normal" but not. I change (almost
everything) to get this effect but the main problem is:

var $el = jQuery('<' + opts.elementType + ' id="'+containerId+'"
class="' + opts.cls + '" style="width:'+opts.width+'px"> [...]
$this.after($el).remove();

This fragment of code removed normal file filed so when the flash
wasn't install field just disappear.  I removed this and change script
to replace <div> content where filed is.

Maybe this script generate some problems in some browsers but i can't
check this. In my opinion this method is better.