Dave,

Thanks for the consideration on the select->close option.

The only other (and extremely minor) thing I could think of, as far as
feedback for you, is the situation where the browser's viewport height
is less than the content ment's height.  If that happens there is no
way to get to the "bottom" of the menu.  I'm not sure of the best way
to remedy that.  It is possible the content div could have a
"container" with a height of 100%, and then the menu itself would live
inside the container with an overflow of auto.

Like I said -- minor bug, but I could see the possibility that someone
might run into that scenario down the road ... so while you have the
code open ...

-khoker