Off hand I'd have to say Sean's is faster, since it's only searching for
"every fieldset in the document" once instead of three times like yours
(unless jQuery does some result caching that I'm not aware of, in which case
the difference is probably negligible). But, as Karl said, you'd really have
to test both of 'em if you wanna find out.