[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Well, while you're taking requests I've noticed something odd. When
there is a space in the selected item I get weird encoding when I
display the value on a results page. For instance, "first_name
last_name" appears as !first_name !last_name.

This may be something in my server side script but I thought I'd toss
it out there. Maybe you've seen this before.
I need a test page to look at for this to solve. Haven't noticed anything similar.
Also, I've never seen a !! operator, as in if( !!li.extra ) var sValue
= li.extra[0];

What is that?
Its a double-boolean-inversion. So if !li.extra return false, !!li.extra returns true. Unnecessary in that case and removed in the latest revision.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de