$row['topic_last_post_id'] = 14;
$row['topic_moved_id'] = 0;
$row['topic_username'] = 'YOU';
$row['user_id'] = 494;
$row['user2'] = '35u9ufs';
$row['post_username'] = '';
$row['post_username2'] = '';
$row['post_time'] = 227544444;
$row['post_text'] = 'Testing this text';

$start = 0;
if(isset($_REQUEST['start'])) {
 $start = $_REQUEST['start'];
}
for($i = $start; $i < $start + 25; $i++) {
 $row['topic_id'] = $i;
 $row['topic_replies'] = $i;
 $test['topics'][] = $row;
}

echo '('.json_encode($test).')';

?>

On 4/17/07, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Juha Suni schrieb:

> Jörn Zaefferer wrote:
>> Thanks.
>> Christian's tablesorter is pure client-side, that doesn't help much in
>> my case. I'm gonna take a deeper look at Ext.
>
> If you get the grid working please post a demo. I've ran into great
> difficulties in starting up with jQuery-ext (Just posted another
> thread about this). There just isn't that much documentation.
Will do. I've got it working quite well today, though my example is yet
heavily integrated into an existint application. I'll try to extract the
interesting part with some php-based json source.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de