Yeah, I had looked at that the iframe thing too after googling for
some answers, but I had played with iframes on another section of the
site, and never saw an issue, so I put that on the back burner.

I can't believe I didn't miss that cool gif image. I remembered seeing
it when I was doing your demo, and when I started working on my
project I forgot to move it. Makes all the difference in the world.

Side note: Have you done any work with plugging into a cfc with this
instead of calling a cfm template for the query?

Jeff