Thanks Guys I will port it to MSSQL tomorrow, Your right about the easy of
use if the data is held in SQL as thats what I used in the first place to
build the list and then exported it out of the database. I will use your
example code once again that you posted a few posts up and will let you know
how I get on. Thanks for every ones help.