I'll see what I can to about getting an example page posted to the web where others can see it. My client currently has me working on another aspect of the project, but I should still be able to get it done today.

Thanks,
Chris

PS...

Meh, don't short-change yourself. I'm a noob in some areas, and in others I'm not. If you can help me, it doesn't matter what you *don't* know! :o)

Thanks (again)
Chris
--
http://www.cjordan.us