Hey all,

I'm working with jEditable which changes text to an input field when you click the text. It works really nicely.

I modded it a bit to allow me to style each of the elements individually, rather than the whole form, which is working fine.

When you generate a textarea, it also creates a "submit" and "cancel" button - problem is that the submit button always appears to the right of the textarea, with the cancel button below the textarea on the next line.

I'd like to have both buttons appear below the textarea. I've tried applying clear:both and float:none to the button style via a class to make this happen, but neither has worked. Are there any other tricks to getting the button to break to the next line below the textarea via css? I don't want to append a <br> in the jEditable code because that seems like a hack. Thanks for any help.

-- Josh