Very very nice work!

--John

On 4/19/07, Theo Welch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

I just completed a Photography exhibit that is within the U.S.
National Archives' website. It uses jQuery extensively and has some
pretty good photos in it too. :)

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/twww/

It uses a modified Accordion plugin for the main presentation, a
modified Thickbox to display the photos, that little Pause plugin,
and a few other bits of jQuery goodness. I left the JS code non-
obfuscated in case anyone wants to see how I glued it together.

I have also implemented the jQuery library on the U.S. National
Archives' website (the entire site). It replaces some hand-coded JS
and the (now ancient) Moock Flash Detection API they were using:

http://www.archives.gov/

Archives.gov isn't actually using jQuery all that much yet. Mostly
it's just the basics, and the jMedia plugin here and there. In time
I'll be adding more client-side functionality for the staff there to
utilize (I'm a consultant/contractor, not a Gov. Employee), starting
with the tabs, form, and validation plugins.

Thanks to the whole jQuery community for all these new opportunities
to impress my clients!

Cheers!
-THEO-