To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 12:51 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Google AJAX Feed API

Hi Bruce,

Make sure the path to jquery and the file name are correct.  I can't
post a demo from behind my firewall but I can put something online
later.

Mike

I have the api key, it is indeed sharp. Did some yesterday with it.The code
below looks interesting, but when I do it I get a blank page.
Have the latest jquery1.1.2.js and key, page remains blank? Any demo of this
to see whats wrong>