That would be awesome. I'm trying it out and seeing some weirdness. When an image comes up and I click on the Next or Previous button, I see a line drawn right down the center of the image. To see what I'm talking about, go here:

http://www.intoajax.com/lb/

Click on the moon image and put the mouse towards the right-side of the picture that popups. You should see a "Next Image" label appear. Click on the label and hold down the mouse. You should see what I mean.

Any ideas as to what the cause might be?

Rey...

Stefan Petre wrote:

Rey Bango wrote:
In searching for a LightBox option that was similar to this:

http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

I came upon this version which is currently not listed in the plugins section:

http://www.intelliance.fr/jquery/imagebox/

The animation and navigation differs from ThickBox and the other lightbox plugins currently available and is very smooth overall.

The original version was done by Interface developer Stefan Petre and has since received some nice revisions and fixes courtesy of Matthieu Paineau.

Definitely take a look at it as it offers a nice UI experience.

Rey...
Lets add this to Interface 2. Maybe Matthieu can submit it  to SVN

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)