try "POST" or add a time based parameter to force IE to ignore your cache.

Hi,

On IE 7.0, I'm noticing the same data is repeatedly returned to me
from this call

                var data = $.ajax({
                        type: "GET",
                        url: 'draw_modules.php',
                        async: false,
                        error: function(request, msg){
                                alert( "Error upon saving request: " +
msg );
                        },
                        success: function(request) {
                                // alert( "Saved" );

On Firefox I am getting different (and correct) data each time.  I
have even tried putting these PHP directives at the top of my
"draw_modules.php" page

        header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
        header("Pragma: no-cache");

Can anyone tell me if they know of a way to force refreshes of
the .ajax call in IE?

Thanks, - Dave

--
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ