I tried to use a different code and the problem is apparent again.
Every tab I click on leads to a new DOM creation and the effect is
added to the effect that was applied to the content in that div /tab
again.
How do I cancel the DOM/effect that was applied to the content of the
same tab on previous click.

Please, someone address to my problem. Here is the link to the page I
am acing this problem.
http://www.joomlaprodigy.com/test/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=1&Itemid=2

Click on a tab and then on other tabs and come back to the previous
tab again and you will see the effect adding up.

Thanks in advance.