Hi all,

Am trying to get my head around an issue here with sortables and
dragging new items onto a sortable.

Here is a page I set up as a test, an earlier thread I saw through
searching this group said it was possible to add a draggable to a
sortable. How can I do that? I have tried adding sortables and
droppables dynamically onDrop events etc, but have not been able to do
this....

http://littleblog.net/jquery_sortables/new4.htm

Here is the set up. Users have many activities to choose from. So they
can drag these activities onto sortable containers which denote each
day of their stay. They can then rearrange and organize these
activities between days and sort the order of activities for specific
days.

Please have a look and see if you can help me! Cheers!