hello olaf,

i'm using the symfony framework and symfony's UJSplugin for
unobstrusive javascript. It collects all the js defined by an View-
Helper in my Views and writes them in one php-generated javascript
file that is included at "runtime".

so i had to modify the plugin itself since before my modification the
ajax call reloaded the div but the draggability for the generated
elements got lost.
so my rebind-modification in the Helper is the following, and it just
shows an %s for all the js-(jquery)-definitions showed in the

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
  var bindBehaviours = function(){
    %s
  }

  bindBehaviours(); // for the initial call of the bevaiour
});",

my function is defined as an expression right ? and for your second
question : i call it after the bindings are defined, am i ? (i really
dunno)

greeting
Navid Nikpour