Hi Dan,

I am going to owe you some serious beer here pretty soon.

> >    $("#suggest2").result(function(event, data, formatted) {
> >            $(this).find("..+/input").val(data[1]);
> >    });
>
> I believe the code above translates to my onFindValue. This means the above
> code is run when a value is selected via the autoselect control. This means
> that the above code should update your hidden field when the user using the
> autocomplete control to fill in a value.

That's what I thought, but I can't get it to do anything. If suggest2
is the text field lookup and suggest2_pk is the hidden field, how is
that function going to update the hidden field, when there is no
reference to it?

I tried assigning the hidden field value in the code above, like the
following.

$("#suggest2+pk").value = $(this).find("..+/input").val(data[1]);

I may just go back to using yours, which works fine.

Thanks,

Jeff