Hi all,

I'm in this situation :

<ul id="scTopNavList">
</ul>

when I click on Pippo I show the div #divPippo e vice-versa with Pluto
with this code (I don't know if is good but it work :) ) :

 $("a").click(function(){
        var div = ($(this).attr("href"));
        $(div).show("fast");
        return false;
  });

I want this behavior: when I click on Pippo the divPippo must appear
but if another div (example Pluto) is opened it must be closed.

In my example I've reported 2 href (pippo and pluto), but if I want to
do this with a lot of link hows can I do this? Some suggestion? Thanks.

--
Massimiliano Marini - http://www.linuxtime.it/massimilianomarini/
"It's easier to invent the future than to predict it."  -- Alan Kay