Dan,

hope you both fine time to push the autocomplete project.

waiting for the next release :-)

and maybe you put this on the autocomplete wishlist:

at the moment there is a max parameter to indicate how many items will be shown.
if more than max items where found be the query then a "..." or "more" at the
bottom of the
autocomplete list would be very helpful so that the user knows that more then
"max items"
are available if he would narrow his search.

example if you type "st" in then single person demo on

http://kilp.net/test/autocomplete/autocomplete-demo.html

the user could assume that the shown hits where the only hits available, but
this is not true it
is only limited bei max=20,

Best regards,
Stefan Kilp