Hi Dave,

I think you should be attaching the event to the form submit. Also, jQuery makes unobtrusive JavaScript really easy, so instead of attaching a handler in the HTML, you can put it in a separate file. Try something like this:

$(document).ready(function() {
  $('#fname').submit(function() {
    myfunc('param1','param2','param3');
    return false;

Make sure you include jquery.js before your custom JavaScript file in the <head>.

Hope that helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com